WEDNESDAY BEGINNER SEA SWIM
Do you fall into the "slightly nervous" category of open-water swimmer? Not done much open water swimming before? Or are you starting out in triathlon, and would like some tips + swim practice in an environment away from the more experienced racers? If so, our Wednesday morning beginner's sea swim if for you!
- Where: We alternate locations each week - either (a) at Roy beach near the flagpole - see map below or (b) at Roy's Beach. Check the TriDubai facebook page on Monday/ Tuesday to see which location it is this week!
- When: Wednesday mornings.
- Time: A 1 hour swim. Start at 6.00am on the dot. Get there 10 mins before so we don't start without you!
- Session: Beginner sea swim. Do as much or as little as you want (we usually end up doing around 1.5km in total - but split up into nice manageable chunks!).
- Who should come along?: Anyone who can comfortably swim 100m in open water.
- Cost: nothing - its free! You just need to be a TriDubai member.
Meeting point for Wednesday swim!
*** Note that by taking part in any of the TriDubai sessions, you do so voluntarily at your own risk, and are deemed to have accepted the terms of this waiver and indemnity ***