TriYas - Roy Nasr Memorial Entries
TriYAS is on 28th February, and is arguably one of the best, and fastest triathlon courses in the UAE. Swim across Yas Marina, transition in the pit lane cycle and run the Grand Prix circuit with the final 2km leg under the illuminated lights of the spectacular Yas Viceroy.
If you'd like to take one of the spots, please do the following:
1. Register as a corporate customer of Daman by visiting this link.
2. Enter this activation code: LEQ5667376
3. Fill in all the details requested. (There are 2 categories: Sprint Distance which is Swim 750m, Cycle 22km, Run 5k and Olympic Distance which is swim 1,500m, cycle 44km, run 10km). If you’d like to register as an “Elite” competitor, please select Open Start. Otherwise, select Age Group Start which will group you in with competitors in your age band.
4. Ensure you that in the “Company” section you enter “Daman Corporate” in the individual specific information, as that will help the organizers know you are one of the individuals taking up this offer.
5. We then encourage you to donate money equivalent to the entry fee to the Roy Nasr Memorial Fund. Entry fees are AED 300 for Sprint or AED 375 for Olympic (and AED 575 for Sprint Team or AED 630 for Olympic Team). You are of course free to donate more if you would like! Donations can be made either in person at Wolfi's Bike Shop or electronically to the account set out here.
6. Once you have donated, please email Mujeer at Wolfi's Bike Shop, and let him know the amount you have donated.
Your race pack which will include your shirt, bib and chip will be sent out to you directly by the race organizer close to the event.
Thank you Daman!