After the success of the Michelle Dillon training camp last year, we have another great camp organised with Michelle on 20-22 February 2014.
Michelle is a former World and European champion, winner of “Triathlon Coach of the Year” in the 220 Triathlon Awards 2010. You can check her coaching website here.
This is a great opportunity for you to sharpen your triathlon skills, and gain an edge before important upcoming races (Yas, IM Melbourne, ADIT, IMSA, etc) hence the short notice for the camp.
Thursday 20th Feb
- Meet and Greet: 7 PM - 9 PM Get together snacks and drinks at Le Meridien Mina Siyahi Snack Bar (charges included in camp fee)
Friday 21st Feb
- Run Technique & Hill session: Working on explanation of how to run correctly, posture correction, running and walking drills, firing up the correct muscles and then taking this into a hill session. (Total time 1.5-2 hours including warm up and cool down)
- Swim session: Pool Swim working on technique, strength and fitness session to help improve your open water swimming. (Wetsuit required) Total time 2hours
Saturday 22nd Feb
- Brick session and Transition training: Turbo's will be required. Firstly we will look at best way to get the most efficient & smoothest transition. We will run through Set up bike, Transitionss under pressure, jumping on and off the bike. You will need turbo trainer, wetsuit, goggles, glasses, helmet, bike shoes, run shoes, water bottle and nutrition including gels. We will be doing short spurts of biking and short spurts of running, so warm up and cool down is also required. Total time 2hours+
- Lunch: Lunch/Coffee/Rest (buffet lunch included within fee)
- Open Water swim session: (Wetsuit required) Looking at sighting, Beach starts, and deep water starts, running in and out of the water, teaming up and racing each other. Fun session to end off the camp. (1.5-2 hours total)
The camp will cost 1,550 Dhs per athlete and is open for a total of 24 participants. Money should be paid no later than February 5th from all those who confirm in order for us to book the venue and pay the fees. As always, 100% of the fees go to the coach + facilities.
At the time being only 10 places are left out of the 24, so make sure to book your place as soon as possible! You can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org